Monday 12 August 2013

Dr Martens.

My all time favourite brand of shoes is Dr Martens. Whilst being extremely practical (and very, very comfy!!) they are so trendy and cool! 

You can instantly make something look edgy with a pair of Dr Martens, you can also make an outfit less 'dressy' if you team it with some trusty DMs! 

Like all good shoes, unfortunately, they come with a price. But from my view, it is definitely worth it- I should know as I now own three pairs! 

I have the shiny pink 1460 boot,
The black shiny Clarissa sandals,
And I have my favourites- the black Aggy boots with the platforms!! (Agyness Deyn X Dr Martens)

I mentioned them being extremely practical and if you look on the sole of any DM, you will find "Oil, Fat, Acid, Petrol, Alkali Resistant." stamped on! Therefore, you can look amazing whilst being very safe!! 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment